~Time spent... to know, to love, to sacrifice & wasted~
You use to tell me you can't sleep at night
You use to tell me to sing you lullaby
Although it means I'll sleep much later
Thought was honoured to be
Till i realised if it isn't wasn't me
Thought I gave you what no one couldn't
Thought I love you like no one couldn't
And you loved like I'm the only love you have
but does it mean to give everything?
That's nuthing left for me?
Just left four letter word which is so powerful
Dat U & me dunno wat it means
Cos if we knew, it wouldn't be dis bad
It wouldn't be so sad
If I knew I never really had
It was you who wouldn't understand
Why I led the life I did
It was you who said u'll get me fix
And so I thought
Now, I've got no one to blame
This thing I have caused ma name
"Suddenly" wasn't meant to be
Got nowhere to run
Nowhere to hide
Could just wish
And just dream..
Sunday, January 02, 2005 at 08:41 AM GMT
No comments:
Post a Comment