Thursday, 30 June 2005

Shariffah Nazariah



A name so beautiful as the person herself..

Been ma pain in the ass wif her nagging..Been ma 'enemy' for doing things i dun like her doing (yes...we used to.. in fact.. still are like a couple)although she's happily attached.. WAIT!! We are STRAIGHT aight!! LOL.. Will sound sooooo... down when I can't meet her.. ( i know u never want to admit it.. :P)

We got acquainted in Sec 2.. 1st impression.. She's loud!! n still is.. hehe.. We dun get along at all... quarrel almost every other day.. Basically bcos..our opinions r poles apart... Thus.. e quarrel.. n.. so-called 'hatred'. But 1 quarrel.. stupid.. & childish.. became the reason dat we're still friends now..

Naz, remember dat time @ Tampines Int? I can't really remember wat caused the quarrel.. from classrm.. to e school porch.. to e int.. yeah.. e quarrel dat ended us in tears... IN THE MIDDLE OF THE INTERCHANGE!! lol.. we became closer than tho.. well.. not dat close.. but close enuff.. to be the 1st person to know ma crush at dat time... AND I BET... u forgot who was it.. Sec 3 & 4 got even closer.. Altho not in e same class.. but well.. lemme admit.. I was nasty to her.. always venting ma anger on her.. still she stayed as a fren.. Post sec times.. wasnt as angry before.. still bad..dat wen we quarrelled..1 incident.. i jas left her in e middle of Scotts Road.. YES.. I'm mean.. See i told u.. we were like a couple..

Well.. I'm better now.. ;) dun treat her like i used to.. Treat her wif respect.. not bcos she's older than me by 2mths.. but she was there to speak up for me wen i'm loss wif words.. Picked me up wen down.. Smile & laugh wif me.. Cry wif me.. & really knock e sense out of me wen i'm stuck in confusion... Yes.. she can be very mean wif her words.. :P

Still.. our opinions are still poles apart on sumthings..

Darling Naz..

No 1 can ever replace you..

Ur e friend.. ur e sister.. ur e angel..

No words to describe how much I love you..

The best I pray for u & him...

Happy 23rd birthday...

*hugs & kisses*

NaNa...

Thursday, June 30, 2005 at 11:45 AM in I do remember ur birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment