U invited them wif ur oh so sexy skirts..
U mesmerised em wif ur sweet innocent flirts..
U lured them wif ur damn low necklines..
U wiggled ur butts wif dat gstrings aligned..
Wen he said no..u wanted yes..
Wen he said aight..u said fine..
When he called..u denied
When he left..u cried..
U told em they were cute
U told em they were nice
U told em they were sweet
U told em they were delight
When she said no..u thought its yes
When she said fine..u thougt ok
When she called..u were thrilled
When she left..u sighed
Y do u take it so lightly?
Have u no pride?
Have u no dignity?
Any form of love was what I needed..
Any..
Till I'm destroyed to e final bits..
Till then..
I have only maself to blame..
Wednesday, February 01, 2006 at 09:44 AM in Just The Feeling For The Day
No comments:
Post a Comment