To whom it may concern;
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am responding to the ad for the vacancy in the post in your company. I am very much interested, thus this letter.
As much experience is needed, I have none. Neither the academic qualifications.
In recent years, I have been job-hoping a lot. Even though, in school, we were warned that job-hoppers have the least chances to get a job secured.
The longest I ever stayed in a company was eight months. Even that was a part-time job in the sales cum service industry. The only kind of industry that would accept people like me. People who don't care about the check but still slavering days and nights. People who just want a job. People who just want to exchange time for money.
I am an absent-minded, forgetful, always late, unfocused, and most probably, 'all the other bad things you don't want to find in your next employee' person.
I could be doing one thing, and in the midst of it, my attention would be wondering somewhere else. Somewhere else where my mind tends to frequent a lot.
But I am honest enough to admit to the traits mentioned above, because I don't want to be the hypocrite telling all my good points, only for you to discover that I am not that great afterall.
I do need guidance at all times because I am a born-learner. I will never get bored of learning new things and old ones. Thus the name given to me. 'Jake of all trades, King of none'. I am a 'passionate' worker though. Putting work before all else. And that explains my declining social life and family ties.
I enjoy being a good service to others, only if they appreciate me. I have had my fair share of experience with nice and nasty customers, colleagues, superiors and acquantainces. It helps, as an individual, to analyse things from the eyes of others. But when things get pretty bad, I quit. The cycle will just go on till I find a new job. Most likely, I'd land on the same kind.
The only excuse for this habit of mine, I still can't figure out what I really want to do. My circle of friends are taking off with their careers, studies while I am stuck here writing a résumé for a job I barely understand because I desperately need a new job, because my current work environment is no longer 'fun' as it used to be.
No special reasons, if there was it would just be something to heightened the pride, which usually is false. So here I am offering my service to the company, which if I may, in return expecting the employer to cure my 'disease'. I may not worth the money to be an employee in the company, but I am worth something else. Something. The truth that others WILL NOT mention but I did.
A million thanks for your wasted time on reading my letter. If there was any message that I am putting across that couldn't be understood, I very much would love to help u verify.
Attached are details of my academic status and recent years of job-hoping.
Thank You.
Regards,
KIMzzy
:)
P/S: Do treat it as a prank from an unknown job-seeker in case you chose to ignore my application.
No comments:
Post a Comment