Wednesday, 5 September 2012

"Still dreaming .. "



I really don't know what's with me and dreams..

Last night.. Saw the ex..

He came to apologize to mum.. And promise he won't hurt again n sorts.. But when he is right with me.. He was even meaner than before..

Then.. I saw Aaron.. He too came back to apologise.. n he reasoned out why he didn't 'keep his promise'.. He put on weight though.. Well.. We tried to work it out.. But along the way.. It didn't happen again..

Next.. A cousin, married with 3 kids in real life, got divorced and proposed to me. It didn't give me that incest feeling though. More like, i felt protected and secured with him. I felt like he truly cares for me. And one of the things he mentioned was like something about our family knowing each other.

Aissh..

On another note.. Ramadhan is leaving really fast. And it's the first Ramadhan that I am not able to perform or get the benefits of the last 10 nights of it. Upset.


Then again.. if others look forward to sleep to rest.. I guess in my case.. I sleep to dream.. =D

And I got to know that Aden was with my brothers last night..
Aiyoh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment