Monday, 3 June 2013

52 Sundays


52 Sundays have passed
Am I lost?
More lost than ever
Am I still hopeful
Hopes are gone along with the dreams
Am I okay?
What more can I say

52 Sundays have passed
I don't want to go through another 52 Sundays to be reminded of the what if's

52 Sundays can never come back
52 Sundays can't change the hope, the dreams, the flaws and mistakes
52 Sundays sure didn't come out right
52 Sundays didn't help me to be sure of what there is

52 Sundays have shifted me to a couple of paradigms
52 Sundays have taught me of who I want to be
52 Sundays have revealed who I really am
52 Sundays have showed me what I don't want to be
52 Sundays have brought me to places I thought I'd never be in
52 Sundays were definitely where I didn't want to be

However, 52 Sundays ago did change my life
For better or worse?
Maybe another 52 Sundays will tell me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment