It takes me so long to realise..
It's ok to do the wrong things, as long as you don't get caught.
People only remember the wrong things you do, but not the right.
So someone told me today to ask myself if I want to be part of the problem or do I want to do something to solve the problem.
Faith restored and crushed, restored just to be crushed again.
I guess, my time is up soon.
How soon? I don't know. Maybe to a point that faith can no longer be restored.
And maybe because, sometimes I forget, that Allah loves me much that He send me these trials and tribulations from people who don't know the real me, from people whom I had so much trust in, from people who are just not enough with 2 faced, but 'gifted' with 3-4 faces.. Haha!!
And a good friend told me, "Don't fight a losing battle."
So, do I just give up?
No, I just choose to be the better person. So I shall just swallow everything for now. For as long as I can hold it out.
Only Allah can heal this heart of mine that has been hurt really bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment