Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Get a life!


After more than a year, I braved myself to type that name in the search box.
I saved the number in the contacts. 
I listened to the songs saved under his initials. 

And it all feel, look and sound familiar. 

Too familiar. 

No one can take away what I felt or went through at that point of time. 
Delusional. I was. Very. I got lost countless times. 
And in the attempts of picking myself up, I kept losing it every time. 

In that very long slumber that I was put through, alongside with the multiple coincidences, I was woken up by the harsh words. 
I don't know if I can ever feel like that for someone the way I did. It was extraordinary. 

Delusional as it may seemed, it was a pain that no one could understand or believe. Not even you, when you blatantly replied it was all nonsense crap.

However, I would never ask for something else in exchange for that beautiful pain I was put through. 

And to realise, there is just something that I can never let go of it. Just yet. 
Definitely, time will tell. 

And thank you for telling me to get a life. 
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment