Monday, 27 October 2014

I'm Done

And I guess, I am about done looking for love.
10 years on..
I'd thought I'd find love in no time.
Boy, was I so wrong.

And this fragile heart is going through a somewhat heartbreak episode again.

When does this end?

And I keep attracting the wrong kind of attention.

Which I had enough of. Somehow, Celine's All by myself 3seemed to be the best soundtrack for now.

But I'm ok and always will be. In fact, I don't seem to find time even for myself now. So what more to love another? Because it requires more than just time to be in love. Or does it?

As I flipped the pages, I am reminded how I came out stronger every time. Every single time. And at times, I want to believe that I am the strongest woman left. Alongside with my single comrades who have to experience the harsh world of dating and singlehood.

Sick. And. Tired.

On the contrary, the tiniest hope still buried underneath it all.
"O love, where art thou?"

No comments:

Post a Comment