Sunday, 22 November 2015

It's ok, Mum

I made a new friend today, Mum
He asked for my number as I was walking away.
He asked me if I could stay, Mum
So I told him, "Perhaps, another day."

He texted me day and night, Mum
I couldn't resist cos it felt so right.
It was a feeling I couldn't fight, Mum
No matter how I tried with all my might.

He said he wouldn't hurt me, Mum
In my heart, I jumped with glee.
It felt like he hold the key, Mum
I asked myself if this could be

Then he asked, where have I been, Mum
"I've been there, just waiting to be seen."
Without hesitance he asked if I was keen, Mum
That's when I decided to let him in

Over time, I realised, Mum
That it was just a piece of disguise.
Pretty much, I was hypnotised, Mum
What I feared was being realised

I've been hurt again, Mum
When will I ever break this chain
Your child has turn insane, Mum
Have you ever felt this pain?

But then,
You are hurt more than me, aren't you?
You feel the pain more than I do, don't you?

I thought I'd let you know, Mum
I may needed it to let me grow.
Maybe it is time to learn to say no, Mum
Like you have always told me so.

Today he walked past me, Mum
Like strangers as we can be.
You know I'll be ok, Mum.
As long as you are here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment