I am officially out of the clubbing scene for two months now...*Sighz* Am I missing a lot? I dun miss e wasted times and silly moments... Just missing e flirting and having loads of fun wif ma galfrens on e dancefloor... Those groovy tunes (HipHop, Reggaeton..not so much of it tho..) dat just cant keep me stuck on ma seat...
But looking at those clubbers on Wed-Sat nytes...dun envy me anymore...because I know I am not missing anything great... To think I couldn't 'survive' wifout a weekend NOT clubbing...
Furthermore, most 'kakis' have toned down now...On top of dat, I am replacing those clubbing times wif 'achieving ma dreams'...thus the feelings I guess...
This blog is dedicated to all e company...especially my galfrens who were there for me...even tho got dragged by me...In dis case..mostly for Naz...Hehe
Till then, I have got a lot of things to do now...I will come back to the scene...But not too soon lah~~~ At the meantime I'll just relive the memories in my head...And groove to ma own tunes...For now...Will Smith's Party Starter will just do...=D
Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 10:58 AM in Just The Feeling For The Day
No comments:
Post a Comment