Thursday, 13 July 2006

Done


There's too much left unsaid
Too much fear in this silence
Purity that can't be heard
Little faith no lesser than less

Picking up the bits dat made the piece
Left from behind a lil' too soon
Surrounding the petals of what they call nice
Gather the stars all around the moon

In my clench is what I behold
In favour of greed, lust and control
To put it nicely what they had called mould
To leave all behind for it to turn gold

Its been months and soon years
It'll be fun and more tears
It'll be great and worst still
It'll be done and left unsaid

"Magic Of Thinking Big"
Its been awhile
The lonely dry isle
Cracked have those side tiles
Been thru journey a thousand miles

I will still dream
And keep my faith
If its not there
I'll look elsewhere

Why are u special to me
Am clueless still
Be it now or the past
Nothing's dat real

But in time to come
Not to or let it be
I'd just keep on wif ma dreams
Of the beautiful birds and bees

Happy Day!!

=)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 at 10:46 AM in I do remember ur birthday...,

No comments:

Post a Comment