Wednesday, 18 October 2006

Tribute To Marshall Bruce Mathers lll




This day marks his 34th birthday. An individual dat I have enormous respect for. In ma eyes, he's not just another rapper, artist, actor...he's one man that I admire most.

Late 1999..The Marshall Mathers LP was launched. "The Real Slim Shady" didnt catch ma attention altho it was being aired in MTV alot of tyms...Bought e album, to check him out...and I instantly 'fall' for "KIM". His talents are just awesome.

How he writes...and put it into rapping...It didn't quite get on me because he's white...But dat anger...I can't figure out y...bt when I learn to noe more abt him...It was an issue..And I just kept digging info abt him.

Thru him, I learnt abt life.
That racist issue he had 2 deal wif, the mother dat troubled him, the wife dat 'ruined' him, the daughter dat gave him life, the ppl he mixed wif, his dreams, his struggles..

The more I noe abt him, the more I adore him.
How he made use of situations n turn it around. His way of addressing issues: sex, alcohol, drug, real life experiences, bitches n jerks..& how e hell any1 wld go thru wat he did..Well..dats their lifestyle there anyway..

I dun quite care dat he dusnt noe dat I even exist..I dun really listen 2 e music anyway..jas listening to e words do knock sense sumtimes..luv e dissing part too..

Sum1 so humble n funny yet so angry n frustrated..
Sum1 who loved, hated, loved again..n left e marriage, e woman who bore his child dat he's bringing up...That woman sure meant a lot to him..loved him, inspired him...
Dat's why I'm Kim...:P
Thanks to e mum too..for who he is 2day..

Journey was hell for him..
I wish e happiness he deserve to have..
Call me insane..bt in ma prayers..I hope dat he'd die a Muslim one day..

I have a dream.
To go Detroit & see e place maself where Marshall grew up to Eminem and found Slim Shady.

Happy Birthday Marshall!!
=D

One of ma faves: Love U More

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at 10:14 AM in I do remember ur birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment