Wednesday, 15 November 2006

Ma Beloved Girlfriends


Naz, Nonie & Mas...

Can't remember when was the last time we had our gals nyt out together..prolly almost a yr I think..

They are some of those ppl who'd seen me 'grown up'. The more than 10yrs of friendship says it all..
Mereka² je ni lah yang tahu perangai buruk aku yang seburuk² umat..Masyallah..Hehehe...
Dan dgn mereka je lah..aku boleh jadi 'wanita'..Hehe..Yang paling kuat merajok..yang paling degil..yang paling sensitif..dan yang sewaktu dgnnya..khekhekhe..

Perangai aku macam gini pon..tetap persahabatan kita tak pupus..Tak tau lah apasal..dgn kawan² yg lain..asal aku tak macam gitu pon tak tau..Dng kawan lain..pandai plak aku amik hati..More compromising..Cuma dgn mereka bertiga ni je..Haiz..
As we all grew up, differences tore us apart. Different dreams..goals.c0mmitments..we started to have our own preference of company..hobbies..It was painful to go thru dat phase when we couldn't agree to each other..

Tapi alhamdulillah..we all are just ourselves when we're together..I dun feel I've 'grown up' a lil bit since our friendship..Wif them its all luffter n lotsa catching up to do..I dun have to crack ma brains..observing, analysing ppl..No talks abt serious issues..work..relationship..wif them I feel very...'carefree'..whenever am wif them..they bring me to ma dreamland..altho most times they can't be bothered wif ma fantasies..khekhekhe..

Friends forever I guess..no matter how different we maybe..now or in e future..

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 at 10:24 AM in Just The Feeling For The Day

No comments:

Post a Comment