As I put ma head to sleep tonyt
Trying to get ma eyes shut tight
I looked at ma past 4 wat it had made me into
In it, I saw u.
As I walk down e stairs today
Placing ma feet where it should lay
With each step beating wif rhythm n harmony
In it, I heard u.
As I flip thru e pages of ma memory
Filled wif emotions of smiles n teary
I gathered the pricks, flowery n thorny
In it, I felt u.
Wif luv,
Wif hatred.
Wif anguish and gay.
If I've never thanked u enuf
I'm sorry
Thank u for being there even for awhile
Even when I didn't want u to..
I feel e lonesome when u feel sumtimes..
Especially when u feel like me..
I feel e anger when u do at times..
Especially at me..
I'll help u to get ur there..
Ma prayers are wif u..
If I am still lost..cos ma there hasn't exist yet..
And am still looking for it..
Welcome me wif open arms..
Welcome me wif wide open arms...
Ma there would be gone if I just slip thru ur fingers..
Bt dun hold me too tight..
Cos ma there will be taken..
Just take me there
January 24 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment