Wednesday, 28 February 2007

GD Nyt



Phew..Its been a long time eh?

So I thot I'd just drop in for awhile to say sumthing out dats been on ma mind lately..

===================================================================

I used to loathe at e sight of love. Envious. Jealousy. Bitch. Haha..

But not anymore..It just need a few gestures from sum ppl to change it all. Ma definition of love does not confine to only that love of the other half..Its general I think. Love for family, friends..bes friends..

Lovable person am I? Up to u to judge..Hahaha..

Its funny how I can just walk away getting unnoticed n feel good abt it but pretty much want that attention badly.

Its funny how I thot I'd jas resign to fate but working ma ass off to be where I wanna be.

Its funny how when I'm suppose to be doing ma work but its all u dat I think of.

Its funny how I dun wanna call but its u dat I miss most.

Its funny how I dun quite understand wat I am typing but jas typing it all out as if am taking minutes in a meeting.

"Pause" - Taking a sip of water from ma blue waterbottle.

Its even funnier when I feel so lost wifout u ard cos I'm wondering wat u had for dinner today but didn't want to depend on u altogether.

Its funny when I wanna noe everything abt u but never ask u anyway..didn't know how..didn't noe wat..

And I'm wondering now..if I do find ma other half..Will I neglect u?

Bt I dun want to..

U r an angel who came to ma rescue when I was lost..U brought me to where I would like to belong..U gave me sight to wat I never saw..U gave me a new definition of wat a fren is..

I dun think going to any anger management courses help me..bcos I have u..

I dun care abt being a gd fren to all..But to u..It seemed a great deal..

What have I to offer in exchange for ur frenship..?

I pray for ur happiness..ur peace..ur love..ur everything..

Its only 22:25 n I am getting very sleepy n tired..Tired of thinking of u all day long.. I shall rest ma head n head to dreamland.

Well, unless I see u there too..
Gd nyt..

Ur fren, Kim.

Feb 27, '07 11:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment