Gd morning all...
It sure is an ez morning for me to wake up..Basically bcos am coming in a lil bit later than usual for work today.....
Ma voice has been more sengau than it's already is since CNY..OMG I missed e OPS so much..Ooopps...I haven't upload e pics yet huh? Will do soon..malas lah nak tunggu upload bnyk²..Hehe
I dun pretty much have anything..cuma nk menyibuk² menambah²kan blog yg sedia ada...
How have u all been? Have a great weekend yah!!
Mar 3, '07 8:44 AM
Extraordinary February
Looking back..last Feb was kinda hell..I stayed home most times bcos I was down wif chicken pox.
This Feb was superb!!
I was given a 'glimpse'...Khekhekhke..of The Secrets...Hell, it was so awesome, that I had it wif me 24/7. Edifying it..sharing it wif almost everyone that I noe..n I sumwhat pity those who still dun quite see wat I'm trying to say..well I guess..u gotta experience it first hand..Till u believe it.
An Incident: I was jas wondering abt someone that I've not met for quite sumtime...n applying The Secret..I then saw him on e bus!! Haha..it worked for me..well, it has been working for me..is just dat I didn't notice it. U guys shld find out how!! ASK ME!! :P
Then I went to WLS. It dusnt matter if sum of u dunnoe wat it means..Its meant for e chosen ONES anyways..Khekhkekhe..Believe it or not..This one was more rewarding than e previous one..Bt just like Diamond Direct Fathiah said, its seemed like e best than e previous ones..Hehe..
Bt really, it was awesome. I still couldn't find ma dream or purpose then. If its not for Nisa n Rahman, I won't be going anyway. Initially, it was more like returning a favour..bt it turned out to be more than that. E previous WLS, I gotta admit..I was just going for e sake of going..This time round..Its not just abt being inspired...I was there to get ma horizon broadened like wat I shld b going for.. etc..
Was I disappointing others? Uhm..they'd prolly denying that fact..bt they cld actually mean wat they say? Do they? Am not in their mind..I shldnt bother huh? Bcos I noe wat I wanted..
Well, not exactly..I was still clueless of wat I wanted..Actually, I do noe wat I want..bt didn't noe hw to get it..Till....
E OPS!! Yes, its e same OPS that I mentioned in e previous blog...
I won't bother explaining how I got to this OPS tho many thanks to Joy n Razdi...bt it was so haiz...No words to describe lah...N I realised dat I am a visual person..
I think its getting pretty late..I'd continue abt e OPS...phew..
So gd nyt ppl..I shall head to dreamland now wif ma OPS...
Wif dis, I end wif.. nvm...am jas in e mood of.."Doa Buat Kekasih" by Ramli & Khatijah..Ni sema Razdi peh pasal...khekhekhe...
Mar 5, '07 1:16 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment