In the Queen's English accent I shall speak. =P
In the world of neopets, I own a pet that works, or indeed earn for me by playing games.
I took good care of her. Showered, played with her. And I would put her up in 6 star hotels with room service, spa, recreation. You name it. I pampered her with luxuries that only Neopets can enjoy. I would send her away if I knew I was too busy to be checking on her now and then. The longest I ever left her was 4 months. And when I came back, she'd only be too happy to see me and wanted to play with me.
She's an Acara. In blue, one of my favourite colours. I named her Iona_53.
She's an agile creature. She'd brought me back things that I couldn't get elsewhere. With her versatile nature, she's always on the go. I didn't pamper her with lots of food though. I didn't want her to grow fat like me.
I wanted her to be active and playful, whilst she's still young. I'd spent time with her. Bathing and playing with her. Scarab 21 was her favourite. And Cheat was next on the list.
I'd see her jumped with glee. Winning that points for me. For she knew that, the points meant money for me. And that cute little face, refusing the food that I was feeding if she already had enough. Not forgetting the angry red eyes if I made a bad move and causing her to lose the game. But Iona had always been forgiving. She'd still call me the best owner. And how much she missed me when I was gone. The sweet, mischievious Iona.
However, I don't see that pretty little thing now.
This was what happened.
One fine day, I was checking my items. I realised Iona brought back a magical stone. A green one. Like all the other stones, I'd usually safe kept it for her, in case they might be useful for her battles. But somehow, that stone had a magnetic force and released itself from its translucent covers. And went straight to Iona. Thinking it was like any other candies that I gave before, she welcomed the presence of the green stone and tried chewing it. The stone just melted in her mouth.
*POOF*
In seconds, Iona transformed. From the beautiful Acara that had always made my day, to a green Uni that I am never proud of. And I have stopped feeding her. She's dying and she's sick.
Deep down, I know, it is still the same Iona. But I just can't bring myself to like, feed or pamper her like I used to.
I miss my Acara. A lot. I want my old Iona_53 back.
Anybody has any idea?
Green Uni
Nov 19, '07 4:38 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment