I dun need some words from you just to ease my mind.. I dun need that.. I only need the truth that can give me the strength to pull thru everyday's challenges..
But u knew I'd rather be lied to.. u chose to lie anyway.. So that I could still go thru it like any other days.. U knew that truth hurts.. And it still does.. It still haunts me sometimes.. wondering if it was just all a lie.. or the truth.. or a truth that was lined with acts.. or a lie with some truth in it..
They said when a door closes on you.. there's another one that opens up.. the reason u can't find happiness.. is because u stared at the closed door for too long.. that u dun realise the existence of the one that's been opened for you..
Maybe.. somewhere.. in my sub-concious mind.. while staring at the closed door.. I am still praying that it will be opened one day.. by a familiar face..
If I've re-assured myself a million times before.. I am assuring myself again..
Being with you.. was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had.. Bt to go back there again.. I'd rather not...
I wish for your happiness... in whatever way u will achieve it..
Feb 25, '09 1:00 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment