So..It's been 2 years?
So much for me to keep an online diary. A daily one.
Well, with every new year, you get to gather that energy and motivation to start things afresh. But have you wondered.. Why need to wait a whole year to get things started?
So that it can be tracked easily?
Doesn't sound rational to me though. Oh.. nevermind that.
A lot of things have been on my mind. Like A LOT!
I am one person who sometimes question things a lot.. to myself.
It's not as if I have the answers to all.. If I was blessed with that much of a wisdom, I wouldn't be asking too many questions now, would I?
I shall mark this as my "To Blog List"
1. How the 4 years in the same company have changed my life so far.
2. The Dreams - Achieved and Unrealised
3. Happily Ever After doesn't quite come easy - at least not for me.
4. 5 Years down the road.
5. Counting down to my 30th birthday
6. Human Relationships - that should be part of 1.
7. Ayah
8. My family
9. Others' struggles
10. Faith - is it strong enough?
Ok.. at this moment.. These shall be it.. =D
Night all..
No comments:
Post a Comment