Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Reunion



It felt like I was shifted to a different paradigm.
Reconnecting with friends I knew since 7. Some even younger. How time flies. And we'll be meeting up for the first time after almost 18 years.

Primary school life was traumatising for me. The loss of my dad. The experience of being left out and laughed at. I guess, at one point most of us go through that. It didn't really make me a stronger person. Was helping me to identify and be careful of the friends that I got aquainted with in my teenage life.

Somehow, in primary school, you don't really get to choose who you want to be friends with.

But then again, the thought of meeting all after all these years, get me excited to see how they are doing. Not really to compare. It's not as if I achieved something great to be bragged about.

Oh well, we'll see how it goes on the 18th. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment