Friday, 2 November 2012

Resah - Restless


It's funny how simple words when beautifully crafted, put together with a unique melody can actually give one so much hope. 


So much hope and faith that one can hold on so dearly to.

And for one to be naive enough to believe in it.

And funnier how, out of nowhere appears in one's dream.

It could probably been years since I heard it. Waking up to that melody and recalling the words that appeared in the dream was enough for me to hold on to. Was an affirmation that what I felt was true. No one else. No one.

I am. Very restless. The whole wide world can see that I am over it. I am moving on.

Truth is.. I don't know how to start or where to start. I tried means and ways already. But somehow, it still gives me faith.

That there is a future us.

Only time will tell.
I only pray that this restlessness is not for long either. But ony God knows. He knows best. 



Resah 
Di dalam gersang hatiku
Ku merenung dirimu
Hati tersentuh rindu yang dalam tak menentu
Dengarkan kasihku
Getar di jantung ku
Inikah erti, inikah erti resah hatiku

Diriku kan datang kasih
Di hari indah nanti
Kan ku persembahkan bunga di tanganmu
Hatiku berpesan dan merenung kini
Inikah erti, inikah erti rinduku padamu

Aku turut
Aku turut bersamamu
Aku jua
Aku jua ingin bersamamu
Aku ingin
Aku ingin bersamamu nanti jua nanti

Bagaikan hari-hari dulu lagi
In the arid heart
I ponder you
Hearts touched a deep longing uncertain
Hear my love
Vibrating in my heart
Is erties, is this erties restless heart

I'll come to love myself
In the beautiful day later
I dedicate the flower in your hand
My heart told and thoughtfully now
Is erties, is this my erties miss you

I helped
I share with you
I nevertheless
I nevertheless want to be with
I want
I want to be with you no matter later

Days like it used to be

Funny translation!! Hahaha!!
Made my day..

Nights..

02 Nov
GMT 0304

No comments:

Post a Comment