I deleted your number.
I deleted the messages.
I deleted the blog.
But why do you still keep appearing in my dreams?
I tried to rationalise everything else. Without the dream, I wouldn't have seen you like that.
Why? Bloody why?
I don't want to think of you already. I want to move on already. I want to let go already. I want it to be over already.
But why are you still the one that I think of the moment I open my eyes?
Why does it seem like no one ever can take your place?
Frankly, if you hadn't reacted hot and cold towards me, I would have pretended all is fine.
That we are just friends with no emotional attachments or whatever not.
I am tired already.
Tired.
Oh.. the count has just hit 19. Lol!!
Good night.
1st Nov
GMT 0223
No comments:
Post a Comment