I knew about this programme when I saw the trailers and from my nieces. But never really sat down and watched the whole episode. I told them the games wasn't that fun. I am not quite a fan of variety shows. (Except for the 1st season of 2 Days 1 Night in 2009. But after they changed the casts, I don't follow them like how I used to look forward to the re runs on Wednesday nights on KBS.) Most times, I'd just skipped the show and watched if there isn't anything else on TV.
I was channel surfing one late Friday night and decided to tune in the show( Episode 130) as it just started for 15 mins. Halfway through the show, I realised, the concept was really interesting! Thought it's a variety show, it had a story line! That got me glued to my seat. And the name tag ripping was just entertaining! Then, since it was airing 2 episodes back to back, I continued to watch the following.
The next thing I know, I was hooked. I spent the whole weekend searching for links. Unfortunately, during the weekend, 4 of them came to Singapore... :(
So since then, I've been watching at least an episode a day..
To think that it has been aired since 2010, I felt like a late bloomer.
My favourite has to be The Commander! And like many others, I hope that the Monday Couple will date for real! :P
In my opinion, the cast of Running Man is really unique that if one of them is missing, it is just incomplete. However, I really appreciate the brilliant works of the production team and everyone who made it possible for the show to be aired. And the creative and tough games that challenge both mind and physical strengths!
Special shout outs to the whole crew of Running Man!! The editors, animators, audio and visual technicians. Just all of them!! And not forgetting to +kshownowFORggdb for the subs.
Now, I look forward to Monday nights to catch the latest show. Haha!!
And my wish is for them to keep running!!
Running Man Fighting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment