Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Ice Pick Headache

After the painful event of paint ball last year, I was accompanied by frequent visits of the ice pick headache. I was pre warned that it will be a part of me for awhile when I was diagnosed with Post Concussion Syndrome following the event.

http://kimzzyhah.blogspot.sg/2012/10/paintball.html

However, after almost a year, I think it is back again. Aigoo..

How or why it came back, I am not sure. But the pain is all to familiar. And I can recall how I dealt it the previous time.

I am trying to search how I can relief the pain naturally but to no avail. Other than the same old advice of relaxing, exercising etc. Am giving it a couple of days. If it worsens, I shall pay a visit to the doctor.

Not fun.

And to know that is not common. Kinda scare me a lil bit. :/

#icepickheadache

No comments:

Post a Comment