Saturday, 1 March 2014

Hectic February

The packing is only 80% done and the move out in 2 days' time!
Mum was rushed to hospital a couple of times and running to the hospital for the follow up appointments and whatever nots. And I got the letter for the new house and had to made the deposit in within a week! Only short of a few weeks, I was told I will be redeployed to a new centre.

Talking about mentally prepared.

And as I was packing and clearing stuffs away.. memories, bit by bit came right in front of my eyes. How I first chose the furniture, how excited when unpacking was finally done, how that private space of mine became the witness of many tears being shed and the same heart got broken, how the walls hear the cries and laughters of the hopeless romantic. Sadly, there were many painful memories than happy ones. On the bright side, I strived to be a better person.

A better person.
A better daughter.
A better friend.
A better sister.

I left Woodlands with a new hope of starting a new.

New dreams.
New hopes.
New plans.
New environment.

A chapter in my life just ended.
Moving on..

As I will spend 1 last night tomorrow, I will try my best to leave behind the negativity and put my best foot forward to embrace the future with optimism.

Good bye 03-45...
For you have served me well in the initial stage of my adulthood.

On second thoughts, I'll still be seeing you till prolly the mid month.. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment