Tuesday, 10 April 2007

Revisiting Ma Past



Gd evening..ishk..dah macam nak buat public announcement plak..Hehe..

I've been wanting to blog abt this for sumtime now since I started ma new job more than 3mths ago..
When I first started, I thot e issue was only gonna be there for awhile since I was new at it..Bt then I realised, it still exist till now..

I am in e education line..to be precise..I am a studentcare facilitator..Kalau berbual kasar..kira mcm baby sitter je lah..Day in day out..we overlook e students (P1-P6) daily activities..their meals..showers..homework n etc..before n after school...

The real issue is.."How often do u feel that ur revisiting ur childhood?"

In ma job..I tend to do just that..almost every other day..

I would recall how would I react given a certain situation..For eg..When I was required to finish ma hw on time..bt I didn't..How did I survive then? N I would always wonder..y did ma teacher would always scold me for ma untidy handwriting? And sum other things too..

Sumtimes I get too occupied with ma own past while tending to e children that I neglected em sumtimes...

N when I see these kids..I tend to relate them to ma frens..Thru e bdays..Hehe..n sumhow..there's a lil bit of similarity..N I found a gal..who shares e same bday as me..N I realised..y most adults dun have time to entertain ma never ending qns at dat time..Hehe..N at times, I'd just tell maself.."This is Nuraishah, this is Duan Qin, De Hai"..n so on..connecting em wif ma childhood frens / classmates...

For eg today, I recalled ma past again..Was waiting for e children to end school at e canteen..Once school was dismissed..More than half headed for e canteen..and most of em was queueing up for food..Must be hungry eh? Hehe..N most reached for e snacks of course..No wonder I put on alot of weight during those years...Hehe

Oh well..that's just a few things that I wld like to share today..N every other day..There's just sumthing that I'll share wif ma colleagues..Till they mentioned, "U sure remembe r ur childhood a lot.." So to those who are teaching in schools..do u experience e same?

=D

Apr 9, '07 9:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment