The fantasies are all lined up now
Knocking on ma senses if i need em sumhow
I can't tell u how hungry I am without the hunger
I can't tell u how angry I am without the anger
I wanna trip u down e hallway
I wanna keep u anyway
Knocking very hard now
Waiting for e lines
I smoked n drank
I cleaned..spick n span
The very thots that told me
That I need to shout and curse u
baby, baby, baby
Shut down ma brain
Reboot ma vain
Ease ma pain
Link ma chain
Aint perfect
Aint no sense
Aint no story
Aint no lie
Aint no everything
Cos,
Everything will die
Read me, tell me, curse me, hate me, envy me, adore me
I'd turn around and do exactly e same...
If I am bothered enuf to stay in e game...
-------------------------------------------------------
So u need to be hurt & depressed to write a gd piece of work? Well, personally, I do...
So obviously, I am not born a writer..:P
Just look at the way I am writing now...
All praises to HIM
Good news ain't it? It means life is treating me better than before..Hahaha...
And I pray it stays..Insyallah...
SO i suppose that could be what happened to Em eh? ;)
Nah..u dun have to understand...
=D
Apr 18, '07 11:11 PM
Jas ma thots...
I have dreams & goals to achieve. I am not sure what it is based on. But somehow I will do what it takes for me to achieve 'em.
I seek courage to overcome ma fears. I seek strength to work on my weaknesses. I might be dreaming to attain all the things I want. But then again, what's life without dreams?
I've learned so much so far. But am I working it out to be where I WANT TO BE??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YA ALLAH!!
To you only that I seek strength and guidance. Its funny how when I seemed to be getting all the things I asked for. And at e same time, you tested me by laying out the temptations and to ma dismay, I lost. Upon realising all these, I still do not do anythinng, in fact, doing more and worse mistakes.
YA ALLAH!!
I pray and ask from you to get rid of the wrong things that I am doing. Because only from you that I shall ask for.
Dekatilah aku kepadamu ya Allah.
Sesungguhnya, nikmat yang diberi tanpa beribadah kepadamu, sungguh tidak bermakna.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dilimpahkan nikmat ku lupa diri
Dibebani masalah ku cuba menginsafi
Adakah hidup harus senantiasa susah utk kita mengingatinya?
Wallahu'alam
Apr 23, '07 12:10 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment