Friday, 6 April 2007

The Third



Its been e third
Everything's changed except the hurt

When u asked me the other day,
I said I was OK
"I'm doing great..
I have no hate.."

Bt deep in within me,
For everything that I tried to be
I wish to say..
I still hope u'd stay

Tho,
I am glad that I vowed
For every hurt
For every pain
For every misery

Looking back..
There were many things I could jas do right
And some other things that we shld avoid
Bt those taught us..well..maself to say
To see what's worth to love or play

Being a Fantasizer,
I secretly dream of u fighting to come back..
Bt being a Controller,
U think its love that I lack..

Oh well,
Its nearing..bt of all things..
It was one hell of a great experience..

Falling in love wif u..
Being in love wif u..
Getting out of love wif u..

Still trying..
Tho its way overdue..

Bt I think..
I am done..

Over u..

=D

Well wishes..

Apr 5, '07 1:13 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment