Monday, 4 April 2005

Bored



Sitting here facing the black screen
Waiting for the calls to come in
Looking at ma nails which never can grow an inch
Even if it does, won't be long till I get em trimmed
Time seems very still as I watch e clock ticking
But inside ma head. I can feel ma mind's racing
I fel like standing up
Take e chair n smash e screen up
Cos I'm so frustrated and I feel so messed up!
Can't hold e pen now.
Cos I wanna break it sumhow
Feel like going on drugs and figure out how is it to be high
And able to write gd things without try to even lie
And get the nasty beats up in ma head
And hum it n get it done till I go to bed
Cos I'm sick of writing the same old shit
And it's maself who I'm trying to beat
Gone, gone, gone by now.
"Ting!" Oh, time for me to clock out.

Monday, April 04, 2005 at 09:36 PM in Insane Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment