I feel like breaking down & cry
Thought I'm having da time of ma life
Dun have e leisure 4 maself
And it seems I am wasting ma breath
I do wanna cry cos i still do have feelings
But ma tear ducts' stucked wif disgustings
Can I go hm without telling u I'm back
Can I clean ur crib without telling u I've packed
Can I be there without telling u I exist
Can I charm u wthout telling I'm abt to slit ma wrist
I've lost him & lost u now
Wounds heal, but hurt somehow
Was so lonely & still do
But I believed there's still u
Till e day u told me the truth
Nothing to say but so much to prove
Lesson learnt...
But do I trust to be earned?
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 at 08:24 PM in In Within Me
No comments:
Post a Comment