Tuesday, 5 April 2005

S.N


"Dis day, for the first time in 4yrs, I dun get to wish u ur birtday.. like i used to."

The one who taught me to love.. to give.. to sacrifice.. to fight..

Ma first love.. All started back then in 2001.. April 2001.. about a wk after his 18th bday..a wed nyt.. first meeting 14 April..barely 2 weeks.. we were together.. =)

Once upon a time.. reason for my smiles & laughters.. and also for ma tears & miseries.. :P Was there to comfort me wen i was down.. Tolerated ma nonsense & complains.. & nagging..:P.. BUT.. (yes.. its 'but' in caps).. wen we quarrelled.. he seldom console me.. hmmmpph!! One of his hobbies.. was to hang up on me!! Well.. heard mos guys do e same thing too.. lol.. R gals like me dat bad?? Wtf.. lets talk abt dis birhtday guy here..

Was my all & everything.. Loved me like no else did.. Looked pass ma flaws.. appreciating me for who I am.. & so I thought..

Hmmm...

Anyways... felt so emotionally attached... Met up almost every other day for more than 2 yrs.. Picture dis.. he's staying in most western side of SG.. & me in hougang.. wif an hr train ride & 2 bus rides to depend.. (mrt in hougang only started operating in 2003).. Mostly..e quarrel will be about.. who shld go over.. LOL!! I remember e time wen he had to do his NS.. was so lost for dat 2 wks or so.. couldn't really talk.. Went nuts!! When i was out wif ma frens.. felt like..ma guardian angel wasnt ard to protect me.. In love!!

Blah~~

Well, I'm not saying he's all flaws & I'm the perfect one.. :P

The one who taught me to love.. to give.. to sacrifice.. to fight.. Oh those feelings.. Roller coaster.. Up & down.. very unpredictable..

Ma first love.. The first dat i ever fought for.. & kept winning.. but in the end.. I lost..

When its not meant to be.. even a million battles won.. destiny won't change..

Blessing in disguise? I dunnoe.. Maybe.. Hopefully..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
05th April 2005

B..

For you...
I wish u e best in your new found love..
Happy birthday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No Need to Argue - The Cranberries

No comments:

Post a Comment