The love anthem kept ringing in ma head
Told maself is getting way too fast
I shall be where I wanna be
When u find out its all too late
I cried maself to sleep las nyt
With e memories kept coming all myt
With 100 flaws found in u
I shall find 1001 reasons to be in love wif u..
Dun tell me ur hurt
Cos I wanna nurse ur wounds
Dun tell me u can't sleep
Cos I wanna be ur lullaby
Dun tell me ur lonely
Cos I wanna keep u company
Dun tell me ur down
Cos I wanna cheer u up
Dun tell me u need love
Cos I wanna give u mine
Dun make me fall for u
Cos ur not there to catch me
Dun make me cry for u
Cos ur not there to wipe the tears
Dun make me die for u
Cos u never knew I exist
Dun make me love u
Cos I am not the One..
Dat u wanna love..
Thursday, December 07, 2006 at 01:40 AM in In Within Me
No comments:
Post a Comment