Tuesday, 26 December 2006

These Shall Be...



Is it February already?
Cos I sense love is in the air..Weehehehehe..
Nah, jas one of the periods of listening to love songs..Happy love songs that is..putting a smile each time i listen to those..Big one...=D

I was inspired to listen to these songs, cos I caught Love, Actually las nyt..One of ma all time fave romantic movie. I dun remember how many times I've watched it..bt each time I do..It never fails to make me feel..uhm..in love..Hehe..Guess that's what the movie people wants out of every production..To give that impact to those who watch their movies..Oh well, I'm in love..hehe..

Back to me.

Jas me, maself and ma fantasies...

And of cos..these songs are meant for THAT special someone..The One..
Though he's not wif me..yet, or ever not.

These songs play melodious tunes with simple yet meaningful lyrics..
And these are ma lullaby at the moment...

In random order:

Rick Price Heaven Knows
3 Doors Down Landing in London
Celine Dion Power of Love
Shania Twain You've Got A Way
Edwin McCain I Could Not Ask For More
Chicago The Glory Of Love
Alicia Keys Falling
Sugababes Too Lost In You
Xtreme More Than Words
Sheryl Crow Always On Your Side
Celine Dion Falling Into You
Damn Yankees When I See You Smile
Dido Thank You
Foreigner I Want To Know What Love Is
Tina Arena Burn
Selena Dreaming Of You
Chicago If You Leave Me Now
Celine Dion Tell Him ft. Barbra Streisand
Jenniffer Lopez Ain't It Funny
Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On
Jewel You Were Meant For Me

Love is not a problem, its just life put into test.
=D

Monday, December 25, 2006 at 09:35 AM in Just The Feeling For The Day

No comments:

Post a Comment