Wednesday, 20 December 2006

Berhenti Berharap




Looping in ma player for quite sumtime now. Thanks to a fren who's into Indo music, I took e time n interest to 'explore' his music and found dis song.

It summed up how I looked at ma previous rship. The painful breakup of cos. Well, which breakup isn't a pain to start wif? I managed to see alot of things I couldnt see. Not just from ma personal experience but others too. Be it the BGR, engagement, marriage.

Right from ma childhood..The "Why me?" frequent ma mind a lot..N of cos I never had e answer. From the age of 'I can't remember when', I thought I was destined to always be the 'victim'. I dun wish to elaborate dis further.

People always, "Look at things at e bright side. Be positive minded. Be forgiving." Be watevalah..hehe..And most impt thing is..

Dun regret wat u've done.

But as much as I want to regret for being in a rship dat jas did nothing but wasted a whole lot of ma time..I jas cant. There were so many things I wouldn't learn if I had just went on.

Life is a learning journey ey?

Yes, I've lost hope. Lost hope of owning sumthing dat's outta ma reach. Unlike e song, I dun wanna die jas yet. I've yet to put into practise wat I've learnt. I thought I've found what I want, right in front of me. Too early too say tho. But for it to be a mutual one, that's another story.

Love for me now; its ok to lose hope and move on..as long u noe wat to learn from e lessons taught.

=============================================

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 05:15 AM in In Within Me, Song Best Described Ma feeling For Today

No comments:

Post a Comment