I went out to play in e rain today
To rediscover maself while mum was away
I took out the poncho and put it on
Just bought it and realised I was conned
It barely covered ma head
It barely covered ma hand
Ir barely covered ma legs
It barely covered me
Mum told me not to put ma emotions on hold
I realised prolly its just time dat I be bold
Mum said I should get in before i get sick
I replied ma patience is yet at its peak
I'd wait and see
I'd be hurt n then leave
I'd wait and pray
I'd leave
Bottles of feelings boxed up in a corner
I'll share wif u not today but another
I'll pack it nicely neat and sealed
It will take sumtime before I reveal
He'll get away
He'll go away
He'll stray away
He'll just be
I wonder how it feels to be in ur shoes
Sweet melodious words are your tools
Fret not, I won't take years
I'd won't bother to even shed a tear
Let go
Let live
Be brave
Believe
To deny me of ma dreams
To free me of ma redeeme
I dun have to make sense
And am too tired to relent
Split me up
Tear me down
Throw me out
Let me in
Enough
Period.
Friday, December 29, 2006 at 01:30 AM in Insane Crazy
No comments:
Post a Comment