I wish to seek the truth
Without going out while cooped up in dis booth
Knowing dat it has always been out there
But I dun wish to take ma chances to breathe in sum air
I turned around
I dun need a rebound
Any sense I make
Is all for put ups' sakes
You showed me things which I dun wanna go thru
But I dun wanna be a coward and admit I'm afraid of it too
Why does it hurt when u're e cause of it to bleed
Why tell me it's starting to give u e creeps
I just wanna live
Without this agony u had to give
I'll plead
I'll beg,
I'll cry,
I'll die…
To see US living happily ever after
If only u could come back
ALL of U
I'll promise I'll be good
I'll promise I'll be nice
I'll promise I'll love you
As much as you do
And more than you
Saturday, July 23, 2005 at 01:15 AM in In Within Me
No comments:
Post a Comment