Tuesday, 12 July 2005

I Can Sleep Tonight



I couldnt even smile when I saw ur name

Wat else looking up at u wif all dat flame

Its u I see in my dreams

I did try by all means

Wouldnt want to cure dat wound

Dun believe ma life is dat doomed

Hurry up baby... come right over here

Where u stayed so near

Not as if u just exist..

Cos u've been waiting to travel in geist

Ain't wateva u gonna change me to

I dun care if its never gonna be you

Luff at me.. luff ur head off

Dun waste ur time.. blow e candles off

Has always been you..

Never want it to?

Its just a gift from me to u

On the day ur mum had you

Guess u wouldn't be happy at all knowing this

Ur not supposed to know dat u've been on e top of e list

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 at 10:55 AM in Just The Feeling For The Day, So Sad

No comments:

Post a Comment