Yep.. 16th July 1982.. 2 weeks ryt after Naz!! Well.. slightly~~ more than 2 wks..
She's sure.... always far from me.. well.. always missing in action.. But she's so dear to me.. I wouldn't know if I can live without her.. But it seems.. wif her absence.. I still can survive.. Haha..
Lemme see... Our friendship started off almost 10 yrs ago.. Ma classmate in Sec 1.. the first person I spoke to in the entire school... :) Way back then.. sum mistook us as twins.. Why? I dun really know... Not long after dat.. (guess she was sick of e mistaken identities..cos of our names mainly :P) well.. she slimmed down..(& i got fatter :P) became prettier.. n 1 of the popular gals in school.. I lost her once.. to someone else.. (as in 'e best friends' relationships...) LoL!! So young & naive then.. But I got her back!! LOL!! But no one can really be ur bestest fren other than urself....haha...Serious!
Post sec times.. dat's when we got back together...
Closer... unexpectedly... E 4 us... Hehe.. Fate sure is funny sumtimes...
Well.. as a typical cancer.. she is fickled minded..& strong headed..(like e other cancerian :P).. 1 thing about her when we've planned.. & she calls it off.. cos she's got sumthing more urgent.. damn!! Really hate dat abt her.. Dun worry.. she knows dat too..:P
Oh.. no..!! See.. u've been far away from me soooo much.. dat I dunnoe wat nice things to write abt u.. lol!! Guess I can only recall if we're back together again...Haha...
Ok..
To my dearest Nonie...
I know ur going thru a rough time emotionally...Fingers pointing @ u...I do hope u can find e strength to fight it all...Fight for ur happiness, dear...Dun let others take it away from u...Even if it's ME!!
This day.. marks a year older...(& as always) a year wiser...Dun make mistakes u've done before..Cos only then, u only have urself to blame...Be strong aight?!
Happy 23rd Birthday...
Love u...
NaNa
Saturday, July 16, 2005 at 12:26 AM in I do remember ur birthday...
No comments:
Post a Comment