Sunday, 10 July 2005

One Two Three!!!



I don't know why I'm still here
While you've been long so near
Why can't I see that you'll never be mine
Knowing you'll do just fine
Not sure if we went too far
Just to be here, back on the same par

Trying to believe wat we're having was marvellous
To realise dat I've always been NERVOUS
Getting maself out from the curse
But in the end.. it was ma brain that got burst
Dun want you to get caught up wif me too
Cos I hate to bring in sumone even if its you
Dun want me to be the reason ur pissed
Let me be alone to be dead of this

Wake up in the morning, talk maself out of it
But will turn hopeful back again at the end of it
Love isn't sumthing dat i wanna cheat
But i do want to figure out y e candles been lit
In & out I seem to be
Wif dat smile on ur face full of glee
Only time when i shall see
Is wen u've been set free
Dat I dun have time to count up to three

Am so sick of you dat I dun agree
Why the hell do you have to keep coming back to me
Like e germs n disease..
Wat u got there.. a flea?
Told u not to come back..
U came..n just have to say, "What the heck?"
Didn't u see wat I wrote on the deck?
Isnt it clear.. its written in white & black

Got another one for you
Aint gonna turn blue
Gonna split you in two
Gonna damn fucking kill you too!!

Sunday, July 10, 2005 at 02:15 PM in Just Being Sober

No comments:

Post a Comment