Once upon a time,
I asked which colour is the most appealing to you
In seconds your reply was blue
you asked if its got to do with the horoscope
Was dumbstrucked & ma answer was 'Nope'
I recalled you, said you'll love to see me in PINK
Wasn't ma flavour then and I went eek!
Was always denying that I was trying to impress
Anyway, already got that pink bra for ma breasts
Too bad, you ain't gonna see it now
Cos it seems like,we've drawn the line sumhow
Couldn't believe how much was wasted
can't turn around but be glad instead
At least you're still there when I need you
And the only time dat I do, is when I can see YOU...
Smile for me please.. & u always do in the least..
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 at 10:28 PM in In Within Me, So Sad
No comments:
Post a Comment