So much I can try to make u understand me
But y shld i do wen u never really be
The one to make me happy
When it's all just up to me
Full of hatred i wish to get rid
But is it e call of ma bid
I still can't figure out now wat's ma life about
What else trying to even bother finding out
Can't be the person u think I am b4
Cos its deep down in core
To figure out wats in store
When u can jas try to live in bore
Haha.. I'm not dat pessimist as u think i am
Neither i am an optimist to have so much to cramp
Somehow, I still wanna love as much as you do
But on 2nd thoughts i dun think i want to
Lets go out & check out the light..
ahak!!! got choked... but i'm still aight..
"I dun think I wanna know
what you're trying to say to me,
I dun think I need to show
cause it all falls on deaf ear-lys"
Monday, March 14, 2005 at 06:32 AM in In Within Me
No comments:
Post a Comment