To understand u, I loved u
To know u, I loved u
To be with u, I loved u
To be hurt by u, I loved u too...
But to hate u now, i can't
To leave u now, i'm done
To kill u, i wish
To forget u, I will
Cos time now seem so still
Can't accept dis is for real
To believe words for words
The kinda pain left me irked
Aint trying to find u
But e love left me in blue
U accused me for finding the wrong way
Just bcos u find urs n u got light of the day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who's happier now eh?
SO much of
"I PROMISE"!!!
She's happy isn't it?
Knowing me in such a sorry state
So wat if I tried to put up with fakes?
Trying to show u dat I'm moving on?!
But its just maself dat I keep kidding??
Yes I'm happy we're not together..
But... wat i can't get over is WHY??
What the FUCK did I do to you??
Wat did I NOT gave U??!!
U were supposed to be different!!
U were suppose to be the one who doesn't care!!
U were suppose to be the one!!
And GOD..
Now.. bcos of u..
I'm hurting another heart of two
I don't dare to love anymore
That Long.....
It took me to realise..
For me to realise.. I'm just a rebound
For me to realise.. I'm just taken as a bitch
For me to realise.. I was alone
"U were just like pieces of puzzle to me"
"U seem to fit in nicely"
"The song dat I wrote, wasn't meant for u"
"I lied to u wen I said 'I love u'
And how long does it take for u to tell me the truth??
I was THERE for goodness sake to accept all of ur flaws & mistakes!!
I swallowed ma pride & kept fighting for you...
And wat does it end up to??
I gave u wat i never wanted to give
I HAD to live with I didn't want to
Lemme ask u a question.
DO I DESERVE ALL THESE??!!
U cld still ask me to sleep wif u wen u were going to sleep with her dat night!!
U cld still held ma hand wif ur left, wen she was still holding on to u on the right....
Does she know dat??
Dat bitch who get pissed off wen i called u at night??
Who stands up for u n not noe she can just fall right??
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 at 02:23 AM in In Within Me
No comments:
Post a Comment