Hmmm.. u claimed it weren't for me.. n u said never be..
But how come u knew so much?
how come it seems like it was for each other?
Wat? telling me now we're telepathics?
Hmm.. aww.. n ur complaining dat ur being abused..
n ur stupid jerk believe its true..
Shaking ma head now..
thinking how twisted can ur words be..
believing it so much..
e sight of u makes me wanna strangle u..
n hurling abusive words @ u..
bt i'm just wasting ma energy..
for sum1 who's still childish..
n if u said u never read mine..
how come u knew abt me writing some names..
wic belongs to.. u??
Denials, denials, denials..
ppl lyk u can nvr stop lying..
Dis game of calling names..
dis games of.. wateva it is..
sumhow gives me e strength..
Ooh.. shld I thank u anyway?
Guess i've thnked u b4.. but u never did appreciate it..
oh btw.. u shld thnk me too..
cos u didn't found each other..
I DID for him.. n even encouraged him too..
well.. wen u get sumthing better..
of cos u leave behind of wat's no use to u..
Lemme thank u again.. for making him make his exit outta ma life..
cos I didn't know how to get rid of him anyway..
was much like a slave then a lover then..
ur presence showed e other side of him dat proved himself wrong all this while,
giving me all e promises.
even wen i had ma doubts..
whether should i stay or move on..
he held ma hand n wanted me to believe in him..
i'm praying dat u won't have to go thru wat I did..
Believe me.. i really dun wan u to c dat side of him
Cos its quite a pity
With dat innocent look on his face
U can never know how much damage he can do to u
He's done it twice
Pray dat he stop at dat..
Watever bitterness I had.. was for him... never u..
Till u came up wif dat kinda tots..
I dunno whether to feel sorry now..
Good for u standing up for him..
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 at 02:42 AM in In Within Me
No comments:
Post a Comment