I can't possibly start anew
When e crimes i've commit not just a few
I can't possibly start dat fresh
When all dis eating me alife wif ma flesh
I can't keep running i know
But do i really need to stoop dis low?
I just want to start walking..
At least teach me to start crawling
If I was suppose to lie
Do u think u'll make it pass by?
Or would u just want me to be analysed
And make me wonder i'm being paralysed
So wat if i showed i cared?
When its a 'happy' life u led
Wanna go back but I'm too late
Wanna come forward but ma lyf is at stake
As much as I thought dat I've run a thousand miles
But just only to realise I've piled up tiles
A piece of wall surrounding ma life
Isolating maself from everyone else
True, I had ran, run, running all e time
But.. wat I was running from? E life of mine
I forgot..
from wat I'm running from in e first place?
I can't answer dat anymore
Too much i guess... too much.. too bore
Sunday, March 20, 2005 at 12:16 AM in In Within Me
No comments:
Post a Comment