Wednesday, 23 March 2005

Someone Special



To look back at what's happened
All I can say is THANK YOU
U showed thousand and one ways
To get over this feeling of blue
We didn't talk it out
Guess actions indeed spoke louder
No matter wat, I know
There'll never be a day for US to be
But forever.. u shall stay to be dat special someone
Someone who opened up ma eyes
When I was just refusing to accept the truth
The one who brought ma senses
When all I did was just believing in u
It wasn't love I felt for u
More like the cosiness I feel wen ur around me
E security, feeling a friend will be there
E kinda a feeling dat a friend will share
I can never fit the person U want to be with
and I won't even try to believe
Or acknowledge dat I'm even trying to be
For you.. cos u dun want me to
To be with u all e time
It's sad though.. n it hurts sometimes..
To know dat ma presence is not pleasing
At times, I do wonder y..
Y should I still be talking to u
Y do I need to get away from u
When u never need me at all
In fact trying to avoid me in all
I do feel used at times
But dun want to c thru it.. cos I owe u dat much
Owe u for letting me discover maself
Owe u for showing me e truth abt 'em
U.. u can never guess who u r
U can never guess what's going on
Cos u never know I exist..
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 at 02:20 AM in So Sad

No comments:

Post a Comment