Do u wonder if we could go back to a certain time in our life, to alter just a lil bit... n be sure dat we do e right thing?
Told u I'll come back for u
Why couldn't u wait?
Wat? Telling me ma tym was due?
u had to go cos u felt dat ache?
I shall erase all e info in ur head..
N get to persuade u to bed
Nex morn u won't remember a thing
Cos all for u its just a song meant to sing
Wat I still couldn't figure out..
U actually heard me out loud
But u choose to be numb..
More like trying to play dumb??
i guess so..
Who am I kidding ho?
Should listen to e words
Dat just strummed thru ur vocal cords
Cos it went to ma ear drums..
n I thinked it got blocked
Let's try it dis way...
Listen to e words..
Dats coming out from MY mouth!!
N make sure.. ur wax cleared
N it goes straight to ur head..
U dun have to grow beard to read
U dun have to be weird to lead
All of a sudden.. I've lost ma arms to u
N have to get those dummies n get maself glued
U can't never understand wat I'm writing..
So y did u even bother to start reading??
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 at 01:09 AM in In Within Me
No comments:
Post a Comment